In our first podcast of 2020, get insider info on this year’s Bett education technology show. We recommend the talks to catch and the people to see across the four days.
We also offer their top tips for surviving the show, based on years of Bett experience and the thousands of steps we’ve walked through the exhibition halls.
You’ll also find out more about our own Bett sessions – a whole day of professional development across six workshops on Friday 24 January. Find us on the Professional Development Stage in North and South Halls:
- Pedagogy and future software developers with Scratch, with Rowan Roberts
- Storytelling with digital technologies with Sarah Horrocks and Caitlin McMillan
- Enhancing primary history and geography with digital technologies, with Peter Lillington and Caitlin McMillan
- Technology in early years with Sarah Horrocks and Louise Wade
- Schools – saving time, working smarter, with Peter Lillington
- Leadership of technology and digital strategy with Sarah Horrocks and Peter Lillington
Sarah Horrocks, director, London Connected Learning Centre
Peter Lillington, teaching and learning consultant, London Connected Learning Centre
Caitlin McMillan, teaching and learning consultant, London Connected Learning Centre
Links to resources mentioned in the podcast