- receive in-depth and award winning professional learning for primary computing subject leaders
- explore cutting edge education technology including BBC micro:bits, Minecraft and Raspberry Pi
- demystify online safety and computer science.
- become confident in assessment and primary computing.
- working with IBM professionals to bring the curriculum to life in a real-world context.
- work at IBM’s HQ on the southbank
The cost of the course is £100 which includes resources, material, and meals.
To apply please complete the form.
The course is aimed at teachers with a responsibility for computing in school. It will be delivered by IBM professionals alongside teachers from the award winning London Connected Learning Centre.
‘I definitely feel more confident in my abilities as subject leader. The programme has really helped me to develop my skills and understanding and my focus now is to pass this on to colleagues in school. I use the network of teachers all the time now and often get in touch with the contacts I made over the duration of the course to ask for help and advice. It’s helped me understand the application of computing and computer science in the real world. Thanks so much for letting us be a part of this great project’