This week computing subject leads joined the CLC team for our bi-annual Computing and New Technologies conference. It was an excellent day full of learning, exploring and sharing. We were delighted to be able to showcase the latest classroom technologies including the new Lego Wedo, Robotic Arm, Gravity Sketch, Virtual Worlds with Google Cardboard and a taster of our brand new Into Film sessions which we will be offering for FREE to schools next year. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Game Changer Challenge
Yesterday pupils from Woodmansterne, Lark Hall, Henry Cavendish and Hitherfield came to the CLC to show off their game design skills in the first ever CLC Game Changer Challenge.
The winners (as voted by pupils and our judging panel) were as follows:
- Best Game: Henry Cavendish
- Best Story: Henry Cavendish – Food Fighters
- Best Visual Design: Lark Hall Primary – Luanna’s World and Leandro’s Racetrack
- Best Programming: Woodmansterne Primary – The Hunger Games
- Best Presentation: Hitherfield – Mission Inoctopus
Would you like Game Changer Challenge in your school? Contact us to see how it could happen.